Living well for less in France

Living well for less in France

Friday 12 January 2018

Brexit, exchange rates, surviving on less in france, New Year

It’s the start of a New Year. As always you look back on successes and things you perhaps could have done better.
For me 2017 was a year of ...let’s say...revelations about friendships and suddenly realising who and where you are! Yes...it’s only taken 60 years!
So , for me, 2018 has started with a renewed vigour and a sense of of purpose.
What did I learn from last year.....
* Take each day as a new day
DO WHAT YOU CAN. ENJOY EACH MOMENT AND DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP IF YOU DONT GET ROUND TO EVERYTHING YOU HOPED TO DO.
* Fill you day with things you like to do and not just the things you have to do
OF COURSE THERE ARE DAYS WHEN THINGS HAVE TO BE DONE THAT DAY.....MISS PAYING THAT BILL AND YOU WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE ON TOP, FIRGET TO WATER YOUR VEG AND THERE GOES YOUR FOOD SUPPLY. DEAL WITH THESE THINGS FIRST...YOUD BE SURPRISED HOW QUICKLY YOU GET THINGS OUT OF THE WAY AND THEN HOW MUCH “You” TIME YOU HAVE AFTER.
* I’m looking at how to cut out some of the things I feel I have to do but don’t really need to
THOSE FRUIT TREES THAT ARE SO OLD THAT YOU SPENDHOURS PICKING UP ROTTEN FRUIT, THAT GROUP MEETING THAT YOU HATE BUT FEEL YOU HAVE TO GO TO, ..WHATEVER IT IS. KICK IT INTO TOUCH.
* get even more organised to feel in control of my time
PLANNING.....
* Accept the things you can’t change and live with them

OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE AN ECO FARM WITH A HECTARE OF LAND AND LOTS OF ANIMALS ....BUT.... I HAVENT WON THE LOTTERY AND MY JOINTS ARE PAST BEING ABLE TO COPE WITH THAT AMOUNT OF WORK.

so.........just a few thoughts of mine.

Brexit and the low exchange rate has meant that our annual income has dropped so much that the extra odd jobs we did to pay for our treats now only covers the essentials.
Living well for less is becoming harder.
We are going to have to review some of our outgoings. That doesnt  mean to say we are struggling as I know some Brits in France really are at the minute. It’s just not so easy.
However, I feel lucky that I can live in a lovely environment that a lack of money cannot change. We are safe, we can eat, we have freedom of speech and movement, we have a roof over our heads, we can pay our bills, we do not live in fear of attack.We work hard but we still can get so much pleasure from the simple, free things in life. Most of all we have each other and our family.

On that note ...watch out for my next listing with some more practical ways of living well for less.

Bonne Annee
Happy New Year












2 comments:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com

    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete