Living well for less in France

Living well for less in France

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Self sufficiency and frugality needs teamwork

My hubby and I make a good team

I say what needs to be done and he does it.

I have to face it he is not as "into" this as I am and doesnt have my enthusiasm but for someone in this position he works very hard at allowing me to follow my passion.

He is the muscle in this operation and much to his chagrin I keep thinking of things to do!!!!!

This morning we went for our usual walk aroung the garrigue and while I collected more brambles and rose hips he was collecting a bag of kindle wood ready for the winter. The last few years of training are paying off!!!!!

In a good team you need the thinker and doer.......and whilst I am not a non doer I am mostly the ideas person.

Like I said.....My hubby and I make a good team xx

No comments:

Post a Comment